Effects of Fire Damage
- Structural damage from thermal temperatures
- Smoke seeps into every crack and crevice
- Fire soot poses respiratory hazards
- Fire, smoke, and soot can cause corrosive etching within 72 hours
- Pressure damage from heaving and expanding during a fire can blow out windows, doors, lift roofs, etc.
- Mold can set in from all the water during the extinguishing process
Cleaning smoke damage and other hazards caused from a fire require professional equipment and techniques, as it is a huge undertaking not to mention a very dangerous job. Our technicians are trained and ready to rid your home of dangers that may cause further damage to your home or even worse, your health.